Multicultural Arts Victoria offers an auspicing service to artists, creatives and groups from culturally diverse backgrounds.
What is auspicing?
Click on our FAQs to find out more about this service.
Why might you need an auspicing service?
You may be wishing to apply to a grants program that will only accept applications from incorporated associations or organisations with specific legal status such as a Tax Concession Charity. Using MAV’s auspicing service allows you to access these grants programs, and provides you with a range of support services to assist you to manage your grant, should you be successful.
The kinds of services we offer include but is not limited to:
- Coverage for the funded project under MAV’s public liability insurance
- Proof reading/editing of funding applications and acquittal reports
- Assistance with budget preparation
- Promotion of auspiced projects through MAV networks and publications
- Partnership referrals and brokerage
- Assistance with the preparation of funding applications
- Assistance with creative development of the project
- Assistance with the preparation of acquittal reports
- Assistance with evaluation methods
- Representation on the project steering group/reference group
- Administration support
- Project management
- Production management
- Event management
- Building and targeting audiences
- Stakeholder and partnership management
Like all auspicing services, we charge a fee to cover our expenses. This fee is calculated as a percentage of the project budget.
Click here to find out more about our Auspice Fee Schedule.
In order to best support you and your project, we need time to discuss your auspice agreement. In general, we would like to hear from you at least two weeks prior to the submission deadline, otherwise we may not be able to auspice your project.
If you would like to inquire further about our auspicing service or submit a request for service, please fill out the form below and one of our staff will contact you.